Delivering creative spaces that bring people together to
- Pair of CTA projects win 2018 awards from Idaho Smart Growth
- Interview & Tour: Tippet Rise ‘Daydreams’ schoolhouse defined by details
- When what’s old becomes new again: the historic rehabilitation of Bozeman Masonic Lodge #18
- Interview & Tour: ITMs, improved engagement highlight new Altana FCU branch
- Interview & Tour: Aristocrat office design inspired by company connectivity, uniqueness of Austin
- CTA IN THE NEWS: Micron is constructing its next building for people
- Is virtual reality revolutionizing design?
- CTA IN THE NEWS: Capitol Terrace to be redesigned as ‘Main + Marketplace’
- CTA’s latest design forum explores ‘integrated design’
- CTA IN THE NEWS: Office building slated for unique lot on River Drive [in Great Falls]
- Restoration of Masonic Temple nets Bozeman historic restoration award
CTA is fortunate to have a deep and talented team of dedicated professionals with expertise as varied and diverse as our client base. We pride ourselves on our extensive service offerings, a structure that allows us to serve your needs from within, preserving trust, consistency, and ease of communication.
Committed to Sustainability
As a full-service firm, CTA is ideally equipped to create beautiful, cost-effective, durable, and energy-efficient environments. Our team is an active national member of the U.S. Green Building Council, participates in local USGBC chapters in multiple states, and is a proud signatory of the AIA 2030 Commitment to achieve carbon-neutral buildings by the year 2030. These are a few of the entities we liaise with to create sustainable designs: